Are you afraid of losing your car or caravan? The handy Helmer LK 511 locator will let you sleep peacefully due to its ability to track a stolen motorbike by determining its exact coordinates. These will be sent to your phone by an SMS or to your computer via GPRS. The only thing you have to do is equip your multifunctional locator with a SIM card and put it in an inconspicuous space on your motorcycle.
Helmer LK 511’s tracking function works in two ways: you call your SIM card in the locator and the locator will automatically hang up and immediately send you information about its position. The advantage of this method is its speed, efficiency and low price (you pay only for the SMS). The other option is to have your cae tracked by means of a data tariff. This principle is based on the regular sending of detailed information about its position to a dedicated server in predefined intervals supplemented by the option to edit the route where the object was present. But that’s not all the device offers.
- Password setting - your communication with the locator may be protected by a password and configured so that the respective information is only sent to a predefined phone number
- Movement warning - if the locator moves a predefined distance away, you will receive a warning SMS
- Local Geo-Fence locking - this function helps to limit the locator motion to an area defined by you (if breached, you will receive a message)
- Warning when exceeding the predefined speed and at low battery status
- Vibration sensor - warning during vibrations - 3 sensitivity level settings
Note: The specific settings of the respective functions may be adjusted by SMS messages in a special format (their exact formats are described in the manual).
Supported networks: GSM/GPRS
GSM frequency: 850/900/1800/1900
Position accuracy: 5 m
Battery type: rechargeable 3.7 V 10000 mAh Li-Ion accumulator
Operating temperature: -20 to 55°C
Water tightness: IP 66
Dimensions: 106mm x 63mm x 37.5mm
Weight: 343 g
The package contains:
- GPS locator
- CZ manual